There are quite a few good offers at this time of the year. Time to get your bonus points for your flights!
This popped up yesterday and I signed up immediately.
NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card – bonus 40k points after eligible spend.
What’s the earn rate?
For the top 4 banks, it’s probably not the best earn rate compared to ANZ, CBA, Westpac. But it’s AMEX earn rate is the same as the others. The VISA points is a bit disappointing as you can see below.
AMEX – $1 to 1.5 Qantas points
VISA – $1 to 0.5 Qantas points.
What’s good about it?
- 40000k free points once approved
- comparable amex earn rate
- 7 Complimentary insurances (Travel, extended warranty, purchase protection etc)
- $0 annual fee for the first year. Usually $250.
- Free supplementary card
- 44 days interest free if you pay your bill on time.
- Just need eligible spend to get 40k points. Doesn’t say you need to spend a certain amount.
Hard to apply?
- You must apply online to get the offer
- Should get immediate response
- Should take 10 mins or so
- Might only need to use it once or a few times and wait for the bonus points
- Free 40k points – winner
- not as good as the top bank cards which includes lounge passes etc. But for free, can’t complain.
- You should all apply!